Mail.com is one of the best portals for users to receive emails, news, store their files, organize their schedule and much more. It provides for a number of domain names to customize your email address. However, users might also come across certain problems as is the case with every other product in the market. Mail.com tech support is always there to send it to provide support services for all its users at any time. However, there are certain questions that are frequently asked by users. Let us look at some of those frequently asked questions:
- Unable to sign in to your account : It could be because of several reasons. You might have been typing your email address or your password incorrectly. All email addresses and passwords are case sensitive, therefore be careful while typing in the details. The password will not be visible while typing, so have patience and be mindful of all the keys that you are pressing.
- Browser support : Mail.com supports all kinds of browsers. However, because of certain errors with the configurations, it might cause some errors to pop up. This could be because of certain configurations that might be auto-filling your details which might no longer be correct. To check out such a situation, here are some following steps for different browsers
- Firefox: Select the menu button and choose options, from there, click security and choose the saved passwords option. A list your passwords that were saved would pop up. Find the password that was put for mail.com and check the details. Edit if necessary.
- Chrome: First go to the menu and choose settings. At the very bottom, you will find the option for advanced settings. Click on it and find the passwords and forms section. Choose manage passwords option from where you will find a list of saved passwords. Find the password that is filed for mail.com and check the details.
- Safari: here, just click on safari and go to preferences. Select the password section and a list of passwords will show up. Select the mail.com password and then change accordingly.
- Thunderbird: In order to view the password, go to the options section and press Alt and T keys at the same time. Then choose options. In the options section, go to the security tab and click Passwords. Select saved passwords option and a list will appear. Select the mail.com password option and change accordingly.
If you have lost your password, then you can go ahead and change it from their website or go here.
Also, make sure that your browsers are all up to date. Incompatible versions of the web browsers may also make it difficult for mail.com to function properly.