GMX email users may face some technical issues with their email service. These technical issues happen due to many reasons. It is important to understand the reasons. It is also crucial to find possible solutions of these errors. For example, you may face email sending error. There are many reasons that lead to email sending error. For different users, different reasons for the error have been noted. If you are getting the email sending error, you can read the following section of this article to resolve the problem. Step by step error diagnosis phases and solutions have been discussed.
Internet Connection Error
You would not be able to send an email, when your computer is not connected to the internet. You may come across email sending error due to many reasons. Internet connection error is the commonest reason. Internet connection error can happen anytime. When you notice such error, you need to call the experts at the GMX Customer Support Number of your internet service provider. When internet connection error occurs, you need to check the following things.
- At first, you should check the modem. Make sure that modem is turned on. If not, the internet connection will not be there for obvious reason.
- Secondly, you need to check the firewall status of your Windows desktop. Make sure that firewall is turned off for your computer. When firewall is turned off, your computer would not be able to give you internet access.
- Thirdly, you need to check the internet connection status on your computer. Make sure that internet is connected. Open the internet connectivity wizard to connect to the internet.
If these things do not help, you need to find assistance from the experts. You have to call the internet service provider. Once internet connection is restored, you shall be able to send emails without any hassles.
Problem with the Attachment
Due to problems with the attachment, you may encounter email sending error. Attachment error happens due to quite a few reasons. Some of the reasons are highlighted below.
- When attachment size is more than 25 MB, you would not be able to send the email. GMX email service offers attachment size up to 25 MB.
- Attaching .Exe files would lead to email sending error. Due to security reasons, this email service does not let you to send emails with .exe files in attachment.
Error in Details of Receivers
When you enter a wrong receiver for your email, you shall find problem in sending the email. GMX email service is robust from many aspects. You shall get advanced feature for organizing your emails. You can send emails to any receivers. You can add multiple receivers. But, you need to enter the details of the receiver carefully. Making mistakes in adding the receiver will lead to technical error. As a result, you shall find the problem in sending the email.
So, when you are sending emails from your GMX email account, you should keep the factors discussed above in mind.