As necessity for as email account is becoming inevitable to access any type of internet services, a number of email service providers are coming up with accounts that are safe and have all kinds of features you can think of. Among the top email service providers today, Comcast mail deserve a special mention for the years of outstanding service. It is a top choice among professionals to manage all their communications. There are different features and functions that you can enjoy by choosing Comcast mail. Its security is of the highest standard and a number of people opt for this service. Moreover, they have a very capable team of customer care experts who will be able to solve your troubles in no time at all. However, the mail account is known to pose very little trouble which is another reason behind its popularity.
One of the complains that is common among clients is inability to receive mails, especially from email id which are from a different service provider. Trouble like this can occur for many reasons and we have listed the solutions and preventive measures that you can take in these situations.
- Refresh your mail a couple of times as often due to the slow internet emails are delayed. This is not a server or service provider’s problem but rather the trouble with internet connection. Also make sure that you double check whether the connection is secure.
- Get in touch with the sender of the email through any other means and confirm whether the mail has been sent. Often when you are expecting a mail urgently, errors can happen if the sender forget to ensure the mail has been sent and is not on the queue in their outbox.
- Check your IMAP settings and ensure that no mail Id that is important to you is blocked. If you have unknowingly blocked the mail make the necessary changed in the settings so that there will be no trouble regarding receiving the mail further.
- Check your password and login and make sure you are synced with the mail account from all devices. In case you have recently changed the password but did not unsync and re-login in the other devices, you will have trouble with receiving the mail.
- In case the internet connection is working properly and you have no trouble with IMAP settings, get in touch with the customer care experts who will be able to find out the trouble and give you a solution accordingly.
- Lastly, make sure the firewall of your antivirus software is not blocking emails by checking the settings of the software. In case it is the source of the problem, temporarily disable the antivirus, provided you trust the sender of the email.
Unable to receive mails on Comcast is an uncommon trouble and rarely happens. However, in case you are facing this issues, you can always find help on the go from the Comcast Customer Care Phone Number which is available round the clock.