Media.com offers robust and powerful email service. If you are searching for a reliable email service, this is a good option. While using the Media.com email service is always a convenient experience, people sometimes face some technical errors. Technical errors or issues happen due to many reasons. Finding the reasons for the error is important. To find the reasons for the error, you need to follow some simple steps. Different problems need different approaches for solutions. If you cannot access your account, you need to reset your password. For email sending error, you need to check the internet connection. Similarly, there are many other problems.
Media.com Password Reset
For changing your password, you need to follow a few steps. But, before that, you need to understand the benefits of changing the password. Why should you change the password for your Media.com email account? The reasons have been listed below.
- Changing the password frequently will help you to manage security for your email in a better way. Keeping the same old password is risky. If your email password is compromised, someone else will be able to access your confidential email data. Hence, you need to consider changing the password. Make sure that you change the password frequently to protect your email account from hacking or phishing.
- Changing the password is a requirement when you have forgotten a password. It sounds weird, but it happens to many people. Since people have multiple email account, they often forget the password of those accounts that are not frequently used.
Steps to Reset Password
When you want to update the existing password of your Media.com email account, you can follow two steps. These two steps are discussed below in detail.
Step 1: When You Know the Password
When you know the password, you have to follow the steps that have been discussed below.
- Go to the login page of Media.com email account.
- At the login page, you shall be asked to enter email address and password.
- Once you enter the email and password successfully, you should proceed to login.
- Once you have entered the inbox of your email account, you need to go to the settings page.
- At the settings page, you shall get many options.
- Choose the option that says “change password”.
- Enter new password, and then confirm the changes.
- This is how you can change the password of your account.
Step 2: When You Media.com Forget Password
When you forget password, you can still change the password of your account. For that, you need to follow the steps as discussed below.
- Click on the “forgot password” link.
- Enter email username and CAPTCHA code.
- Answer the security questions. Alternatively, you can verify through mobile OTP.
- On your screen, you shall be asked to enter new password.
- Enter the new password to complete the process of changing the password.
These are the steps that you need to follow for changing the password of your account. Make sure that you follow the steps with perfection.